Wednesday, May 04, 2005

An Update with the Bergmans Murders

As some of you may know that two Deaf Bergmans are dead in Freedom, Pennsylvania after Marilyn and Steven Bergman were shot by Marilyn's brother, Tom Simich Jr., in front of the elder Simichs.

For further information, check this link.

My good friend alerted me that she was a classmate of Marilyn at Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf and she indicated that the family does not like to mention that Tom Simich Junior has been diagnosed with schizophrenia when he was 16 years old.

Perhaps that was the snap that pushed Tim over the edge when he realized that he might be relocated to a new surrounding that he was not familiar with -- the pressures of dealing with everything that is going to be new for him, he snapped and shot his sister and brother-in-law.

It is too bad that there are two persons who clamored for him to be tried for Death Penalty without knowing his history of mental illness. But what do you expect from fucktards, though?

I sincerely doubt that he will be prosecuted for death penalty since they will find out that he is schizpohrenic, he will be either placed in state hospital or maximum prison with medical care.

My condelences to the Bergmans, relatives and his friends in Pittsburgh and in Florida.

Update: McWeenie tried to ban me -- I can just hop on any library computer just to annoy him all the time if I want to. That fool will never admit that I'm better than he is -- that's why he has to lurk around my blog and spew his own rhetoric. Which is very amusing, to say the least!

R-

No comments: