Monday, May 16, 2005

See What Craigslist Can Do For Me?

Got IMmed by a certain friend of mine in New York -- whom we played once before via the Craigslist.org last year. He then invited me to visit his alma mater, Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire for a weekend last November which I enjoyed immensely and blogged from Hanover, New Hampshire.

And today, he invited me to go with him to Las Vegas and probably will stay in Bellagio Hotel in mid-June or early July. The dates are tentative but it is confirmed that he wanted me to go with him or the trip itself is cancelled.

So much for silly imagination spewed by some folks who thought it is so "dangerous" to wander into Craigslist.org.

Yay. Me off to Las Vegas, maybe I can see Chlms, Jon Gay and Jess for a dinner and a dip in its massive swimming pool and all that shit one day out of a week-long vacation?!

Cheers,

R-

No comments: