Sunday, May 08, 2005

Have You Done This Before?

I was watching Viva La Bam tonight -- I howled, then sneezed and farted at the same time -- ow, that really hurts. Did it happens to you guys before? Good thing, it did not smell.

Bam Is Still Cute ... Vida La Bam was simply great. I want Bam. I want to bam Bam, serious case. DowntownLad made a good suggestion that I talk about the videophone. I shall do that when I'm in mood to explain for readers who does not know a thing about the videophone.

Spielberg Weeps: It was reported that Steven Spielberg wept at the end of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Siths. That has to be something to check out. Fuck -- hurry, May 19th, hurry, mothherfucka!

Amethyst vs. Mordru: Some asked me why I posted Mordru instead of Amethyst -- I guess I can relate to Mordru -- like someone said, I grabbed the baby which is the symbol of innocence and ... I control the situation. Just like Mordru. I can either take its innocence or leave it alone.

Paris Hilton Is Dead! That is, in the film called "House of Wax" -- in fact, it was reported that when she was stabbed through her skull, the audience exploded into cheers.

Questions? Anyway, if you have anything else to ask me (3 is the minimum) ... feel free to post it up in Haloscan commentbox and I'll answer each the best I can.

Cheers,

R-

No comments: