Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Best Quote of the Day

Saw a kid walking me by at the grocery store, his t-shirt reads: Normal People Scare Me!

True words were never spoken, dear boy!

It is interesting that more than 225 people visited my blog per day, but more than 446 viewed my blog per day. My page views is fast approaching 100,000.

As for McWeenie, he can't even even reach 100 visits nor views per day. Says a lot.

And I guess I try to do my job -- that is, to entertain you all.

Hope you enjoy this blog. Don't forget to submit your bitch sessions by 20th next week -- I already got 10, let's kick some ass.

This weekend is the Liberty Bears Weekend in Philadelphia, you can bet that I'll check it out and see what it is all about.

Check BuckNakedBison.com for one funny article. I got a kick out of it.

Oh, yeah, a new friend of mine in Philadelphia is going to design a new look for my blogsite in few weeks -- this new friend swears that it will propel me to the national spotlight and there will be some changes as well. Stay tuned, my readers. Be afraid, be very afraid!

R-

No comments: