Tuesday, May 17, 2005

C'mon, It is Bullshit

Conservatives are crying a river about Newsweek's retraction related to the comments flushing the Koran down the toilet. One conservative guy (You kno who he is, right?) IMmed me out of amusement, I guess, with a line: "Newsweek Lied, People Died!"

Is this a line they stole from Liberals who said, "Bush Lied, People Died. Clinton Lied, Nobody Dies!"?

And let's see ... no weapons of mass destruction, 1,500 American soldiers dead, thousands injured, untold numbers of Iraqis civilians dead which the US Armed Forces treated as animals by refusing to count them as well ... and you Conservatives whined about Newsweek's retraction?

Where were you when Bush lied about the weapons of mass destruction, Bush's enthusiasm to occupy Iraq on false and misleading information which some of the CIA operatives claimed that were pressured by the Bush Administration?

Spare me the hypocrisy, Wojnar.

There were theories on some blogs that the Newsweek were pressured by the Bush Administration to retract or face the wrath of being unpatriotic through other means.

Sounds like ... a typical of Sith?

Remember a while ago I compared Siths with Conservative Republicans? Well, the press are coming out with the exact comments that I said before I even saw the Episode III. You see, I am always right. I was always right. And I will be always right!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comWhen GW Bush said "If you are not with us, you are with the terrorists." -- I was alarmed by that white/black category. Well, when Anakin Skywalker said, "If you're not with me, then you're my enemy." Obi-Wan Kenobi echoed my exact sentiments, "Only a Sith thinks in absolutes."

I have to be a Jedi or something better than Yoda. Hell, I can still remember my Mother weeping when Yoda finally died after living for 900 years. I was stunned when she wept as I saw someone leaving a wallet on the floor, I thought to myself, "My force is indeed dark." I took it. Mom saw it and grabbed it -- I yelled and gestured violently that "Finder-keeper! Finder-keeper!" Mom said, "No, no ... God whacks you if you do not give it back -- !!" Suddenly, the guy came back to look for it -- I grabbed the wallet from Mom and gave it to him, thus making myself look good and Mom looking bad. That guy gave me $5 for safeguarding the wallet. $5? That cheapskate hearie!

When I was a kid coming home for the weekend from deaf school, I told my older brother that I heard about the "famous movie people like titled wars star something?" My hearing brother talked about it and corrected me that it was not Wars Star -- and Mom took us to Ridge Cinema just right across from Regency Square Mall in Richmond, Virginia -- Yeah, Mom paid 6 of us siblings to see the flick along with Mom. When it opened with the famous line: "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away ..." -- then its famous few yellow words that rolled up from the bottom to the top -- if you can read the tiny words at the top of the roll, you must have an excellent vision! Then suddenly, a ship rolled in -- bam! You see the lasers shooting back and forth from this small ship and the scary white X-ian shit (c'mon to think of this, the destroyer ship looks like a cross if you analyzed it bit more) -- chasing down the vulnerable ship.

Yes, this was done without the captions. We rarely go to the cinemas unless it is worth the time to figure out what one is being said to the other. Hearing people took things for granted -- grr!

You know, a part of me likes Emperor Palpatine because he manipulated others for his needs -- when he said to Luke in Episode VI, "If you cannot be turned to the dark side, then your sister shall be." Luke raised his lightsaber as Darth Vader gets in a fight -- you could see Emperor Palpatine laughing maniacally. That is me. Guess what, I digress once again. I am getting caught in Star Wars hype, obviously.

Back to the subject, my dear dirty Conservatives, filthy Republicans and wacky Xians -- where were you when there was no weapons of mass destruction? Where were you when more than 1,500 American soldiers died? Where were you when GW Bush joked at a fundraising dinner that he thinks the weapons of mass destruction is in this dining room?

So be quiet for a change.

R-

No comments: