Friday, May 27, 2005

Carrie's Comments for Kurzetard

I got a request via the email from Carrie who felt that Kurzetard was defaming her character and reputation repeatedly without allowing her to defend herself at all. She asked me to publish this so that others will have an opportunity to read her comments on Kurzetard's obsession.

I personally knew Kurzetard's antics, she is not what you'd define as a good person to trust. She is manipulative person. So it is easy to see why people asked me to post their comments to defend themselves from her accusations and lies. And I like to think that I'm rational and good person -- I feel that there are many people who were ambushed by the Kurzs, something has to be done -- the Kurzs will be exposed for their manipulations with many people in some states.

R-


* * *
Slander

n 1: words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another 2: an abusive attack on a person's character or good name [syn: aspersion, calumny, defamation, denigration] v : charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone; "The journalists have defamed me!" "The article in the paper sullied my reputation" [syn:

Amt Kurz, I am so very tired of this banter. This will be the final rebuttal to any of your ridiculous, untrue comments.

First I would like to start off by informing you of what slander REALLY means. Above is the definition. Take special note of the words, "falsely", and "good name". Nothing I have said (or Christina for the matter) is false, nor do you have a good name. The only "slanderous" comments is informing the Deaf Community in Cedar Rapids not to use me as an interpreter. (which by the way my attorney is especially intrigued by, you are not the only person in the world who can"jpeg") Also that I would have ever sexually harass you. I have spoken to every member of the staff and asked them if I have ever come across in this manner and they all seem to think your nuts. I also find it very funny that you have a meeting with Human Recourse managers, principals and other "higher ups" knowing prior that they are going to ask you to leave. Instead you jump the gun, go into the meeting and give your 2 week notice. (which is why Christina said "run away") Following this meeting you come out to find that NONE of the rest of the staff thinks what you did was cool, so to get yourself out you make up some crazy story about me harassing you. ( I also wanted to inform you that when this was brought to my attention, the exact words used were "this is what was said.... we find no merit in her allegations) Following this meeting NOTHING was said to you at all. You didn't like that you looked so stupid making this crap up so you left. I think you need to start taking responsibility for your own actions and stop pushing things off onto other people.

Now I find no pleaser (unlike you) trying to make others feel bad about themselves. Call it a high self-esteem. However, you know nothing about me. I have a mother, I have friends that I have had since I was 5 years old. I do not use drugs (unlike you) and I take large pride in mothering my son. I do have breast implants. I do own a tanning bed. I do have a mole on my face. I do have a fiancé who loves me. I did put myself through college. I have a brother who is a homosexual. I have 1 mixed nephew and 2 mixed nieces. This is the way I choose to run my life.

You. Have no friends, that I am aware of. You do use drugs on a daily basis before going to your job, covering up the pot smell in various ways. (or at least you did here) You are not such a great mother. (at least that is what you told me yourself, in regards to your children and there behavior at school) You had your boobs reduced, and love to show people pictures of it. You are no where near tan. You have a husband that drinks and puts your entire family in danger, MORE THAN ONCE. You went to college and have many stories of women loving you and wanting to beat up your husband so you will date them. But you are prejudice against anyone who is gay, hearing, or of any other color than you. Tell me something do you lock you car door when a black person walks by, or do they have to be gay also?

I could go on and on about you and your hypocritical way of life, but I HAVE things to do. So I will just conclude by saying.... Amy no one likes you at Arthur. Not a one person. You have either pissed them off by something you said, or did. But the big reason is the way you treated the student you aided. You were abusive. Was it the drug use?

Get your own life and leave mine alone. By the way, Christina is married, has a child and does not work in a bar. Get it right next time. You make yourself look so stupid. The emails you post on your blog have the names blocked because they are not from anyone at Arthur. Why if they worked with me would they call me "that damn lady"?

Thanks, Carrie

No comments: