Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Why Flush the Koran?

In Afghanistan, there were deadly anti-American riots because the Muslims found out that the Marines flushed the Koran down the toilet in front of detainees at Guantanamo Bay in Cuba.

Why would they do that? Oh, I forgot! The majority of the Armed Forces aren't smart to start with. Talk with them, you'll see what I meant. I love to mingle with them because they made me laugh. It was not surprising that they flushed the Koran down the toilet to demoralize the Muslim detainees' beliefs. They probably thought that it was no big deal because it is not the Holy Bible, though.

It was mentioned that the State Department will investigate the incident. My ass. They always investigated and exonerated everyone involved except for the "bad guys".

Even I'm mean at times, I wouldn't do that. ON second thought, I have several Holy Bibles that I wanted to get rid of -- I can flush one just to see what others reacted. AFter all, it's only a book -- it will get wet and disappear into the sewage (or it might clog the pipes, though) like any books.

It won't get "holy" or all that imaginative things out of the book itself to protect itself.

You know, this reminded me of Rowenger. We were suitemates in a cheap-assed apartment right across from Gallaudet, he needed a thinly sheet of paper to roll for weed. He asked me if I have the Holy Bible -- I chuckled and said, yeah, over there on my shelf -- I always wanted to get rid of it but never managed to get around to it.

He took the bible and rip a page off, "You know that these Bibles' thin papers make it the perfect stuff to roll and smoke weed?"

I shook my head.

And he did the deed. And it did not kill us both, though.

R-

No comments: