Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Want To Do A Deed?

Do you want to do a deed for me to harrass someone else on the videophone? Here is what happened. Last night, I got 5 videophone calls from a person named "Gie" at unorthodox times -- at 11:30 PM, 12:15 AM, 1:45 AM, 3 AM and 3:45 AM. It was annoying as Hell!

When I answered the videophone, the person on the other side had the camera roll up to the ceiling -- then the person fingerspelled the conversation, "Where Gus? This Gie."

Each time I declined to identify because I do not know who s/he is. After that, it harassed me. Well, Tuesday has passed, he is still harassing me.

Well, I'm providing the phone number -- feel free to do the same -- at least, he will taste of his own medicine. At least, roll your camera to the ceiling and fingerspell whatever you wanted to. Here is the number! 215.732.0772

Let me know the results.

R-

No comments: