Monday, May 16, 2005

*Labored Breathing*

I was reading the article about Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Siths. It mentioned that the film shocked many critics as it brutally transformed Anakin Skywalker into Darth Vader. It may change the way we viewed Darth Vader of who he was.

It also mentioned that the killings are gruesome and grisly. I was intrigued by that. It also mentioned that after the conflict with Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin would be maimed so badly that he has to rely on the machines to run his life -- as Darth Vader.

That is good way to make you curious about the Episode III. Some parents are upset that Lucas did it to make the film PG-13 -- I say, fuck the parents. Stick with the storytelling, don't appease the parents.

Anyway, I was googling the 'net about Darth Vader -- I came to these two very interesting links.

One hilarious. One that made me say "What the fuck?"

1. Darth Vader Robbed Pizza Deliveryman
2. The face of Darth Vader can be found on ...

Enjoy!

R-

No comments: