Sunday, May 01, 2005

A Clarification

I was amused by a fool on another blog that he thought when I smirked at someone's struggles, something must be wrong with my mind. Actually, nothing wrong with my mind at all.

I thrive and expect the karma to do the job. And when the karma did its deed, my reaction to the whole drama is akin to what Sean Biggerstaff as Oliver Wood did in Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


As you can see Sean's smirk -- it is akin to what I do in life when things fucked up for people who deserved it -- like when Reagan got Alzheimers Disease, I smirked. When he died, I smirked. When Bruce Carroll abdicated his phony crown at FagPatriot.org, I smirked.

I do not aspire to be normal. Hell, who wants to be normal, though? Normal is incredibly boring. If you aspire to be normal, more power to thee. But I'll stick to what I do -- smirking at people who asked for it.

R-

No comments: