Friday, April 01, 2005

Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson has a face that I could date. But his opinions, at times, are ludicrous. It makes my sex drive go down so fast.

I heard that PBS hired Tucker Carlson as a way to appease the conservatives who bashed on PBS for years. I checked his stuff on PBS.org.

When I read some of his comments on various things, well ... it is 5 AM now. I'm too tired to spew opinions about them. I fell asleep at 9 PM and woke up about 30 minutes ago.

Share your opinion after reading Tucker Carlson's comments.

What do I think of it? That is so Tucker.

Speaking of Tucker, I'm stunned that he once wrote stuff for Arkansas Democrat-Gazette -- how can Chlms tolerate this prick? And he even has -- get this -- *four* kids!

America is going down the toilet -- faster than I expected, I'm telling you.

R-

No comments: