Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Guess Who She Was?


I'm heading out to take a dip in the swimming pool. It is going to be 7 days straight that I get to swim in someone's pool. Exhilarating and I needed that!

Here is the picture that I scanned and wanted to share -- perhaps, my subconscious wanted to prove that I once dated a woman. Hereby, this picture is the proof. We dated and went to a restaurant that has a photo booth -- she insisted that I go with her into that -- and that she gets to sit on my lap. It was awkward experience for me as a guy who were not sure about his sexuality.

She was sweet, graceful, smart and enjoyable person to hang out. She was the last girl I ever had a date. Oh, yeah, I'm using the past tense on her because she is dead for a long time.

Can you guess who she is?

R-

P.S. I just discovered that this fax machine has the scanner programmed -- which means ... fun stuff to check the tidbits in my childhood! Stay tuned.

No comments: