Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Few Politics To Backstab

Sen. David Dreier (R-Calif) At It Again! This Congressman has a thing for little boys. He is staunchy Republican conservative who manipulated his voters by having the complete support of local newspaper who refused to publish the possible conflict of interests about David's activities. David hired his boyfriend to be the Chief of Staff in his office and is reportedly one of the highest paid members of Congress. Together, they travelled to more than 30 countries in 5 years.

It was well known secret that David employed twinky interns in his office for him to oogle and hit on. Just like Clinton with Lewinsky. Where is the outrage? David Dreier hired another twink as an intern at the Capitol Hill.

What Is Freedom? In Toronto. Delta Chelsea Hotel. After Paul finished reading Toronto's premier newspaper, The Globe and Mail, I took it to read it leisurely like my father frequently did -- in bathroom. Yes, I read while I shit. I saw the article which Simon Houpt wrote about the condemnation of International Freedom Center [Registration required]. You can see LimeShit, another Roehmosexual blogger who is actively trying to derail the decisions of New Yorkers to set up the IFC to explore the issues that led to the destruction of World Trade Center.

Simon wrote, "So in this place dedicated to freedom, where the principal new building will rise a symbolic 1,776-feet (the date of the Declaration of Independence) and he called the Freedom Tower, you will have the freedom to say anything you want, as long as they approve." Emphasis mine.

And the best part is that he concluded, "You can write a play, draw a drawing and dance a dance about that. You're just not free to say it in the International Freedom Center."

LimeShit, along with many filthy Republicans, dirty Conservatives and disgusting Xians are impudent for trying to restrict what can be used and said in the International Freedom Center. You simply cannot name it "freedom" if you restrict the parts of lively forums. That simply trashed the true purpose of freedom, insolent freaks.

Ten Commandments In Texas: So it is allowed to be set up in the statehouse. All right. Ask a Republican, Conservative or Xian to list the Ten Commandments. Bet you few dollars that they can go as far as 4 or 6. What is the whole point, though?

Saw This In Local Newspaper In Norristown: Someone wrote a letter to the editor of Times-Herald, it reads: "Remember this country is based not on Democracy, it is based on Republic."

Roehmosexuals Strike Back: Bruce Carroll, the owner of hapless fagpatriot.org decided to ban another blog-reader (he claimed that I'm the first one -- but I can still comment on his blogsite if I want to) from commenting on his blogsite. I never liked Bruce Carroll. He should fuck his PatriotPooch to show Rick Santorum that he is right about Man-Dog thing ... I think DemenseLord is interesting character, though. People needs to read Sullywatch to see what kind of person Bruce Carroll is all about.

Also, like I mentioned earlier -- I was in Toronto Gay Pride -- I was disheartened to see so many HIV positive men with the faces that you can see being wasted by the side effects of HIV medications. Their bodies bloated. And they still stare at others in lusty manner. I'm like, "Go to the hospice, already!" Yes, that is hostile remark for me to say. With the Meth Abuse going at an all-time high, the exposure to the virus is getting out of control once again. Something has to be said. Even if it is ugly approach. Shock value is needed to jolt the people back to reality.

Andrew Sullivan is HIV positive who als barebacked -- he is also conservative Republican (despite the fact that he is British citizen!) -- he wrote a stupid article about how sorry he is to be still alive and not sick. Well, we should not try to demonize people who got HIV/AIDS but let's face this -- it is not cool being sick. Andrew wrote this:
"I’m sorry. At the tender age of 41—a year longer than I once thought I would live—I have never felt better. HIV transformed my life, made me a better and braver writer, prompted me to write the first big book pushing marriage rights, got me to take better care of my health, improved my sex life, and deepened my spirituality.


Deepened his spirituality by barebacking more? By going to leather events more? Is it fun to fuck a guy's ass whose had not shit a concrete turd in years? Andrew, tell me if it's fun fucking a guy with diarrhea.

R-

No comments: