Saturday, January 01, 2005

An Orgy Of the Nativity

Last night, I mingled in the party -- one thing led to the other. I saw the cute Nativity that Gus made on the table with Baby Jesus, Joseph, so-called Virgin Mary, 3 Wise Men, one Angel, 2 camels, one donkey and one lamb.

I decided to re-arrange the miniature dolls so that everyone including Baby Jesus was engaging in a massive orgy. When I was done with it, I was proud of my work -- it included homosexuality, heterosexuality and yeah, bestiality.

So I walked away and observed some guests who wandered into the room and saw the Nativity and shrieked repeatedly throughout the night. It was badly hilarious to see gay men shrieking.

Then when it was 10 seconds away from the stroke of midnight, we all huddled -- about 15 gay men, one straight man, one straight woman and two lesbians. All deaf except for one. It was down to one second, I tried to raise my champagne, but it was knocked up in the sky by Mickey -- the champagne splashed on the lone straight man -- suddenly, one lesbian lost control of her champagne and splased on the same straight man -- one guy shoved another gay guy who spilled the champagne on the same straight man. All in all, the straight man was the only person who got drenched with champagne.

What a fun night.

R-

No comments: