Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I Cannot Stand Hearies

Sometimes Hearies really made me sick when they attempted to use English as a weapon to show his "superiority" above the rest.

I'm like, "So fucking what? My first language is American Sign Language -- hell, if you want to compete with me in ASL, I'll ambush you in a blink. Hell, I did sometimes to the interpreters and they walked away trembling!"

When I posted a comment on FagPatriot, Frank IBC attempted to copy my remarks and added (sic) to every line. That really says a lot about Frank IBC's condescending attitudes.

And it is also worth mentioning that his conservative friends said nothing while a Liberal scolded Frank IBC for his condescending smack.

Says a lot about Conservatives.

Fuck you, Frank IBC and NorthDallasThirty, you little dumbfuck hearies!

R-

No comments: