Saturday, January 15, 2005

Ahhh!

Today, I shopped.

All right, don't be so melodramatic. I know you guys are gasping and fainting. I hate shopping. Never liked it. I hope to find a companion who loves to shop and leave it to him to take care of it for me. But since I'm single, I had to shop. I bought many necessities for my bedroom and the total is only $38. Such a bargain. Most of 'em are simple stuff that I needed to make my bedroom cozy for me, mentally and spiritually.

And it looked so much better. The last thing I needed the most is ... a desk. A small desk. I'll hunt for it all over the world for a small but accessible desk for myself.

I'm bit bored and lethargic today. So I decided to open some old files with my favorite pictures. One of 'em is Mordru, my favorite villain. He's da bomb. He kicks ass. He rules! This issue marked the birth of Mordru, though.



R-

No comments: