Monday, January 03, 2005

Fuck You, 2004!

I nearly died of heavy laughter after reading this entry. Thanks, Jeff. FYI, my name is Ricky Taylor -- good luck in finding me! It appears that we have similar views in a lot of things.

I always thought when Roger Kesller laughed, his face morphed into a mouse.

After reading that -- I decided to make one of my own.

News of the Year:
  1. Tsunami
  2. The Election
  3. Iraqi & al-Qaeda & Zarqawi
  4. Gay Marriage
  5. The Murder of Tallie by Chris Lambert
Stupid News of the Year:
  1. Wardrobe Malfunction
  2. Scott Peterson
  3. Mary Cheney Is A Cuntlicker
Hunk of the Year:
  1. Colin Farrell
  2. Geno Auriemma
  3. DowntownLad
  4. Alexander Abenchuchan
  5. Billy of Wet Dreaming
Eww! of the Year:
  1. McCock
  2. Amy Kurz and her kids
  3. Dick Cheney
  4. Dan Gurley
  5. Ed Schrock
Stuff That I Wanted To Forget ... of the Year:
  1. Virginia women's basketball team's dismal season at 13-16
  2. Virginia football lost to Fresno State in an overtime
  3. Taurasi & UConn
  4. Bush's Win
Bitches That You Wanted To Slap ... of the Year:
  1. Barbara Bush
  2. Jenna Bush
  3. Britney Spears
  4. Ann Coultier
Best Memorable Hangouts of the Year:
  1. Rico, Yassine, Imel and I at Triple XXX in The Hole
  2. Web, Benis, Surdus and I at Triple XXX in The Hole
  3. Mark, Manny, Surdus, Merritt and I at Big Gulp at The Hole
  4. Carrie, Perlis and I at Big Gulp at The Hole
  5. Benis, Surdus, Cyn and I routed the other hearing team by 359 points at Faggot Feud in XL Bar in front of a huge crowd.
Best Fuck of the Year:
  1. A former hockey player
  2. A Princeton Professor
  3. A liberal orthodox Jew from Israel

My hopes for 2005:
  1. Save $
  2. Go to New Hampshire, Boston, Provincetown and Maine -- yeah, Cincinnati, too
  3. Go to RAD Conference in DC.
  4. Go to Phoenix to coddle my fag hag's infant
  5. Lose more pounds
  6. Buy new clothes
  7. Visit some places in Queens
  8. Visit Staten Island Club of the Deaf
  9. Yeah, build a relationship with a certain person
  10. Re-design this blog
Cheers to 2005,

R-

No comments: