Thursday, March 24, 2005

Got Tagged so I Had To Do This

I got tagged. So I gotta do this.

You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be? All fanatics books that does nothing but harm the society.

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? Yes. It was a comic book character, does it counts? His name is Mordru. You can see him on the top right of my blog.

The last book you bought is: Er ... I usually traded ... the last time I actually bought the book is: The Serbs by Tim Judah

The last book you read: Er ... the book about Alex Kelly. I forgot the title of the book. It talked about the high school student who raped few girls then escaped the authorities with his parents' help and had a good time for a decade in Europe, skiing in the Alps.

What are you currently reading? Treason by Ann Coulter -- what a torture.

Five books you would take to a deserted island.

1. The Cartoon History of the Universe Vol. 1 - 7 by Larry Gonick
2. The Cartoon History of the Universe Vol. 8 - 13 by Larry Gonick
3. An Underground Life by Gad Beck
4. Pedro and Me by Judd Winick
5. Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer

Who are you going to pass this to and why?

1. kaybee of Urban vs. Rural because she has tons of books that I want to read but I only borrowed only once.

2. Shane of Happily Stuck In Ithaca because he is cute, sweet, smart and I'm curious to see what kind of books he is reading.

3. Alex of XanderNaro because he's hot, young and I'm wondering what stuff does he likes to read?

4. Rayni of Raynidays because she's wacky, fabulous and funny.

And yeah, last one: 5. DefBef of Hearing People Suck because she loves to read books, and I'm wondering what is the current one she's now reading?

No comments: