Thursday, March 24, 2005

Anthony Clark Is Mine

Oh, guys, don't worry. Anthony is not related to Keith, Paula or John at all.

This is the actor of "Yes, Dear" on CBS. He is cute. Adorable. Makes me want to eat his face. The way he smiled when someone gave him a compliment or indicated that he is right in the first place, his smile sets off my hormones.

I surfed a little about his background -- he was born in Lynchburg, Virginia. That is a town where Jerry Falwell dominated with his X-ian rantings.

Anyway, is Anthony Clark cute?

At one point, Anthony claimed that his co-worker was sexually harassing him, his wife thought he was full of himself. He insisted that this co-worker was harassing him. Sure enough, the wife saw it all. Afterwards, Anthony acted like it was the greatest thing to be the "harassed one". The way he smiled at his wife when she acknowledged him that he's right is absolutely sexy.

Ahh, I hope to have a boyfriend who has an outstanding facial expression to deal with me. I'd be happy for the rest of my life. If not, get the fuck out of my face, you wuss. ;-)

R-

No comments: