Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A Film and A Trailer

Thanks to DowntownLad, I was able to view the trailer of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. I'm speechless. It looked FANTASTIC! Very bleak, very scary and very inevitable! Check this out!

You know, when I was a kid, my first memory of walking into a movie theater with no captions was none other than Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. My hearing brother, Billy Jr seems to thrive off on Darth Vader's melancholy behavior. He cheered when Darth Vader killed Obi-wan Kenobi.

Now, I think Star Wars is the modern but greek tragedy story, though.

Can't wait for it to come out with a bang. Maybe in my lifetime, we'll see Episode VII, VIII and IX!

Today, I went to Surdus' place to loiter and watch a movie, I Heart Huckabees. It has been a long time that a film managed to make me laugh throughout the film. Lily Tomlin, Dustin Hoffman and Jude Law were great. Not only that, Mark Wahlberg looks so good as ever. In fact, in the film, he seems to be very intelligent, funny, handsome, and all that. And an incredible motormouth. I love the scene where he totally ripped his daughter about the Indonesian children in sweatshops. Hilarious. "You wearing the shoes that were manufactured by kids in the dark, hot sweatshops for only $1.60 per day and they will be blind."

His daughter wailed. He did it to aggravate his ex, this is a film that all conservatives, Republicans and X-ians should watch and evaluate themselves in the process.

Great film.

Now I want to see The Incredibles. It's out on sale. I'd like to buy one. Donate me one, will you?

R-

No comments: