1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? I'm not gonna spell it out for others to steal my name
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Shorts do count? Black shorts
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? I'm Deaf
4. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Sunny Eggs with toast
5. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No, they won't make your wishes come true
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple violet
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Cold, snow, rainy
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? HSBC Bank. Don't think, ok?
9. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? Of course, who can not enjoy Sarah's company?!
10. HOW OLD ARE YOU TODAY? 31 and counting
11. FAVORITE DRINK? Coca-Cola
12. FAVORITE SPORT? Women's Basketball
13. HAIR COLOR? Brown
14. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No but my eyes needed to be tested ASAP!
15. SIBLINGS? 3 sisters, 2 brothers
16. FAVORITE MONTH? May
17. FAVORITE FOOD? Hot dogs
18. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? "I Heart Huckabees"
19. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? March 17th
20. WHAT DO YOU DO TO VENT ANGER? A lot of ways, ask my friends -- they will tell different things about my outbursts at times -- I must admit that I am creative, I adapt others' outbursts and imitate that from time to time -- anyone willing to remember an outburst of mine and comment?
21. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? The lightsaber, but it breaks after few hours of whackings around the dark bedroom.
22. SUMMER OR WINTER? I prefer winter when it is not bitter cold.
23. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
24. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate
25. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? 3 Bedroom Apt in Hamilton Heights with Perlis and Lenny, two cats.
26. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A long time ago.
27. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Videotapes, boxes and rolls of posters that I meant to put on the wall but never did.
28. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? Chlms, hard to believe, eh?
29. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Chatted with Perlis for hours and watched the basketball games on tube.
30. FAVORITE SMELL? Mountains during the springitme. Or fall folliage.
31. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Struggles to conquer stuff in life, people are imbeciles, honest!
32. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? I'm afraid of living in a nursing home. Living alone. I am bit loner, which is fine. But living alone is terrifying ordeal, which is why I always left the TV on all the time even if I'm not home
33. PLAIN, BUTTERED OR SALTED POPCORN? Buttered.
34. FAVORITE CAR? No car.
35. FAVORITE FLOWER? Honest to God, I have none
36. NUMBER OF KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 4
37. CAN YOU JUGGLE? No
38. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Thursday -- thanks to Fireplace, Green Lantern, Apex and The Hole, I enjoyed Thursday's freebies. :-)
39. WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Actually, nothing. Had a birthday party a week earlier at work, but on my birthday, I was home alone.
40. HOW MANY STATES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia and New York. And maybe soon, Pennsylvania.
41. HOW MANY CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Richmond, Virginia. Staunton, Virginia. District of Columbia, Greenbelt, Maryland and New York City (Brooklyn and Manhattan), New York.
42. HOW MANY COUNTRIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? One
43. HOW MANY CARS HAVE YOU HAD & WHAT WAS THE FIRST CAR THAT YOU HAD? 2. First was grey Honda Accord SE, then 2nd was forest green Ford Escort SE. I know. I'm cheapskate.
44.WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Richmond, Virginia -- the town that has not changed since the Civil War.