Sunday, February 06, 2005

Super Bowl and Nanc

Two years ago, Nanc won $3,000 by predicting the exact score in Super Bowl.

She found out that she won the prize by checking the score in front of her Jeep Tracker's headlights and jumped around the intersection. It won't surprise me that some people in the neighborhood thought she snapped out of her mind at that time. Because her light in the Jeep was (still is!) broken, she had to check the scores by using her car's headlight.

Crazy gal but today is Super Bowl.

Which means I get to watch the advertisements. I always enjoyed the advertisements more than the game itself.

I am not fond of musical groups that happen to perform during the halftime or prior to the game -- honestly, who cares about it? Certainly not me.

Let the Super Bowl begins!

Go Eagles, scar Brady's pretty face!

R-

No comments: