Friday, February 04, 2005

Please Do Not Lie

When I was a kid, I thought Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back and the Return of Jedi were the greatest films that ever graced the big-screen movie theater ... until I heard of Academy Awards, really.

Or was that "Beaches"?

Who cares.

But let's go to a part which many of you will either deny or admit this:

Many teenagers wondered what it's like to have sex with ... Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Princess Leia, Jabba the Hutt or even C-3PO!

Can you guess mine? Nope, you wish it was Jabba the Hutt. No, it is Trudy's, not mine. Don't confuse me with her.

Mine was the Stormtroopers.

You know Darth Vader's soldiers, the stormtroopers? That white-masked uniforms? I always wondered what these guys looked like (Never mind I found out in Episode II) but at that time, I always wondered what they looked like.

I guess it was much easier to kill 'em without remorse if we never see their faces.

When I was a teenager, I was horny. I'd imagine what it's like to do this, that and there. I always wondered what it's like to fuck a stormtrooper. Or even have him fuck me. Never mind the fact that I do not bottom ... well, I rarely do, though. But I always wonder if it'd blow my mind to see a white-unformed thing doing his business with me.

Like this.



Who's your Star Wars character that you fantasized in the past?

R-

No comments: