Sunday, February 20, 2005

Am I OK?

I got a permission to showcase one more picture of Grand Teton, which was photographed by Jim Zuckerman. This is great picture, is it? Jim Zuckerman also has a photography website.



Anyway, went to Web's parents' Wine n Cheese party, very nice. It was good to see Web's brother. He looked much cuter than ever. At first, I did not recognize him because of his massive haircut. I teased about the septic tank thing, it is an inside joke. Sorry, guys.

After that, I thought of going to a gay bar for a drink because I hadn't been out to a gay bar in weeks. Off to Pieces and I ended up having fun moments with Chad.

Then last night, with another guy.

I don't know if I'm normal or not. Two guys in a row in the same weekend -- must be a record for me to be assertive to chat with hearing boys.

Oh, by the way, I did *not* go to their homes, I do not do that stuff, though. And so do they, I think we are better than the most. In the process, they just asked me to call/email as "soon as can be, please" when we parted. Of course, after few kisses.

That should be a good sign. I think.

R-

No comments: