Tuesday, February 01, 2005

On A Light Note

On January 31, 2005 at 11:45 AM, I rode the subway train from northern part of Manhattan to 14 Street to transfer to L train in order to get to my workplace by 1:30 PM.

Finally, the subway train had few people on it. I sat on the bench, cruised the variety of people. I noticed that on my left side right across from where I sat was an Orthodox Jew reading his tiny Torah.

I noticed something interesting ... right next to the Orthodox Jew was a caucasian, young man with glasses reading the Holy Bible. Then the train stopped, people came out and came in. These two remained, I saw the woman whose head is covered as traditionally for Muslim women. She sat next to the guy who reads the Holy Bible, who sat next to the Orthodox Jew who was reading the Torah.

From 96 Street to 14 Street, nothing happened. These three are the prime example of what the world should be like that.

MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS, that is what it is all about!

R-

No comments: