Tuesday, October 19, 2004

This Is Just Cute

It is raining here in Manhattan. Very soggy weather. I got something to cheer y'all -- enjoy the picture, thanks to LM for forwarding this to me.

I think the guy on the top left is cute if he has some hair on his chest.


Wonder why did the blogger bother to add the 'webdings' font? Nobody can truly understand what I may type like this:

Rodir shall reign the universe

I said: Ridor shall rule the universe.

So you can see why I said that the webdings is ridiculous to use, to be honest with you.

Oh, yeah, after 5 hours and 48 minutes, BoSox tipped Yanks and sent the series back to The Bronx. Will the BoSox be able to handle the Yanks and win at the hallowed ground? Only time will tell. If BoSox wins, the tensions in Boston will increase. Lots of people might end up in the local hospitals with health problems. If BoSox wins the series and break the curse, I bet you few dollars that several people will die because of that. Die of happiness, euphoria and more -- then heart attack sets in. Brain anuerysms sets in. Plus, a massive riot that burned Boston to the grounds.

So let's see how it pans out tonight.

R-

No comments: