Sunday, October 17, 2004

An Odd E-Mail

I checked my gmail account to see what's up -- ahh, 18 new emails. Nice. Nice.

Then I got this -- very bizarre. Why bother to send this to me? I already mentioned that I want that Bush *out* of White House.

I do not believe in fair play -- I will delete the email address or the link to that website. I do not want anyone to support 'em. I want to squash 'em. It mentioned that the reason why they sent it to me because I am a blogger. Bad idea. I was gonna send it to Lambykins or Elisa Abasdfzxcvfrt but I decided not to do it. Maybe they already got it and will post it.

Here is the email.

One advice: It is Commander in Chief, not Commander and Chief, you idiot fish.

R-

[The group's name has been deleted] proved that bloggers are the best fact checkers. That is why we are writing to a few bloggers asking for help.

[The name of the group is bye-bye!] has collected several documents that are clearly suspect.
But we need your help to prove they are fake: [The link was deleted, of course]

Let's spring to action before these documents needlessly tarnish the reputation of our Commander and Chief. You know the drill: analyze the handwriting, search for factual errors, and post your discoveries.

And keep us posted by sending email to [Blah, blah, blah, no email address!].

Thanks in advance for your help.

[Group's name signature has fled the post]

No comments: