Wednesday, October 20, 2004

The Preparation

I had been preparing the trip back to the District. This weekend is Homecoming for Gallaudet. I probably will not attend the homecoming events at all. I'm too old for that. I'm gonna be there to meet friends and mellow around and see what's up with the city. You know, I am secretly hoping that Rob, the 'taken' guy whom I had a fling with last year, will be at a certain bar on a certain night so that I can see how he reacts to my presence ... long after I spilled the Truth to his lover that he cheated on him with me!

No, I won't go to BlogjamDC. I will not caught dead in that place. A major ugh! That 'BlogjamDC' made me think of something -- we need to organize a group of DeafBloggers to gather and meet each other, that would be cool, is it?

I need to wash some clothes before I hit the sack -- then work, then zoom to the bus chartered by gibberish comments spewed by none other than Chinese folks. The Chinatown bus services are hilarious -- when you approach them with your luggage, there are 5 or 6 Chinese women screaming at the top of their lungs, trying to sell the tickets for us to head down to DC. I feel like a king, courting their desperate pleas. Well, Chinese folks drove the bus badly, but I cannot help it if they're so cheap to ride back and forth.

Cheers,

R-

No comments: