Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Sports Talk

My brave Cavaliers football team is ranked No. 10 in the country with a record of 4-0, 2-0 and will play Clemson on ESPN. Clemson is angry, wounded team never to be underestimated even if they are 1-3.

I guess I'll tune in on ESPN on Thursday night. Sorry, fags, I won't be out to gay bars. I'll be at some heterosexual sports bar to root for the Cavaliers.

On other hand, my high school's girls volleyball team will begin its defense of Mason-Dixon Championship in Talladega, Alabama on Friday. This is a tough situation to be in -- last year, Virginia went 2-1 against Alabama in Knoxville, Tennessee including the championship match.

But again, Virginia practically returned everyone else. I'm not sure about Alabama, though.

Go Cavaliers! Go Cardinals!

R-

No comments: