Monday, October 25, 2004

My Long-Term Goals

I've decided that I'm going to explore the possibilities of launching a business on my own -- I'm going to figure out a way to set up my private bed and breakfast inn, perhaps somewhere in Northeastern Pennsylvania.

I'd like it to be cozy, beautiful and friendly-accessible to everyone else. Perhaps I can check out the possibilities of locating a nice home in or near New Hope, Pennsylvania. Why Pennsylvania? Because it is kinda central to every major city: Philadelphia, Harrisburg, New York, Baltimore and Washington.

Yeah, that is it.

I'm going to explore the chances.

Why? I am not looking to be a millionaire. I am looking for some kind of stability. Some kind of content. Some kind of pride. I loved the idea of BnB.

What else would I enjoy to chat and host the friends all over the world on every weekend? The BnB is the "that".

Cheers,

R-

No comments: