Monday, November 29, 2004

One More Thing About Andrew Sullivan

Last Friday, I also neglected to mention that Andrew Sullivan appeared on 20/20 as well. He made me cringe. He dared to speak for gay people ... for me! He is a gay Republican barebacker who always harped on the pessimism of gay issues and also voted for that Bush.

I am also happy to mention that he looked ... aged than ever. One person commented if the hiv-related dementia has sets in for Andy? Perhaps so. He probably continued to bareback these days and continue to pop these medications that continues to writhe his body as ever. Good riddance.

Now he said that we ought to idolize Pat Tillman for his "heroics" -- please. He got shot by his own buddies. Does that makes him a hero? Yeah, my ass is hero, too.

R-

No comments: