Thursday, November 18, 2004

Boy Pussy

Can you imagine Ben M. or Lambykins saying, "I want to fuck your boy pussy and make sure you get pregnant" to another fag?

Sounds and looks weird?

Of course it is. Rest assured, Ben and Lambykins never said that to me or anyone else (I hadn't heard nor knew ... so far).

Was engaged in an erotic conversation with a cute guy who kept on saying that he wanted to fuck my "boy pussy" and to get me "pregnant". I simply smiled and rolled my eyes. I am a guy, for god's sake. Science already proved that I cannot get pregnant but in the erotic sense, one has the right to imagine. The right to let their imaginations go wild in the name of fun and erotic.

It was amusing to hear him saying things like that -- "I want little Davids and Rickys running around with us taking care of 'em," he said to me. Very cute, crazy but so silly. We knew the facts and rules, but we can only imagine.

I do not advocate the barebacking, but I advocated the erotic conversations. It is a good way to release your stress. Just to say silly things with someone online.

I loved that stuff sometimes. It is all in your heads, really. There is a bar called Beauty Bar, which is two doors away from my apartment. That bar is, ironically, for heterosexuals. The place used to be a beauty shop before it was converted into a bar -- but the chairs, equpiments and all that stuff remained there -- very cool. There is a wooden board that sits on the counter right above the mirror, it reads:

Sex Relieves Tension

Very true.

R-

No comments: