Monday, November 22, 2004

Few Blogs To Add

HEDOR ARISES: As you may notice -- my sister has joined the blogdom, for reasons unknown to me -- I guess it is just a fad to own a blog.

SAM ROCKS MY BALLS: I also stumbled on very hot profile and weblog of one guy -- Sam -- look at his eyes, stuff like that melts my arrogance. He's mine, I saw him first.

STUFF TO ADD OUT OF RESPECT: Grant added me on his, it is fair that I do the same.

VIRGINIA CAVALIERS I: Way to go, Cavs! Not only beating No. 10 Arizona Wildcats, the Cavaliers also routed them by 18 points. That is the way to build a program.

VIRGINIA CAVALIERS II: Virginia women beat Cleveland State by ten. Not a good sign. Up next is Delaware State at home. Then Richmond. Then Liberty. Then ...

VIRGINIA CAVALIERS III: Virginia football team routed Georgia Tech, 30-10 in Atlanta to improve to 8-2 for the season. Up next is the last game of the season ... at Blacksburg versus the intrastate rival, Virginia Tech. Let's gun for 9-2 and the BCS Bowl -- I fear that we might have to play Louisville Cardinals and Eric LeFors. I noticed that when I say something good about someone else, the Fates often put that person playing against my team, Virginia in the end.

VIRGINIA CAVALIERS IV: Virginia Women BB Coach Ryan announced that five high school All-Americans signed with her team for next year ... including the 6'9 post player out of Sacramento, California. What? A 6'9 post player? Wow. That is tall than Jeff Carlson, for sure.

Cheers,

R-

No comments: