Sunday, October 09, 2005

Move Over, Brady Bunch!

Not a long time ago, I mentioned about Mom & Dad ... and that The Brady Bunch has nothing to compete with my family. I thought it was time for me to post the picture of my family in general. The pictures were taken in '96. That is nearly 10 years ago. Go figure. Most of us aged a little but you get the picture!

Enjoy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I should mention that the top two on both sides are CODAs, the rest are Deaf. For hearing people that does not know what CODA stands for, it means Children of Deaf Adults.

This is one of several entries that I will post the pictures in few hours. Hopefully, you guys will enjoy this ... after all, you have the privilege to make fun of me in the process.

Yeah, Mom's birthday occurs today on 9th of October. Happy birthday, you douchebag.

Cheers,

R-

No comments: