Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry X-Mas

To some X-ians, Merry X-Mas.

To some secular X-ians, Merry X-Mas.

To nutty X-ians, conservatives and Republicans: You think I'd wish something nice on you? Go away.

Anyway, last night, I went to Sarah for Christmas Eve with Perlis and Carrie. We were pretty much lethargic and in daze. But the dinner was great. It was fun, nice and relaxing. Met some Deaf Italians who were in town for few days and hopped with a friend of Sarah's who brought 'em to the Dinnery Party. Carlo is such a hottie!

Why were Carrie, Perlis and I such lethargic to start with?

Because we went to The Hole last Thursday night for Big Gulp: $10 All You Can Drink.

When we arrived in the area, the guy who worked as the bouncer saw me and did not allow me to pay as two gals had to pay. I'm so VIP.

Suffice to say, we had too much drinks to a point where Carrie and I kept on teaching hearing people how to say "I am oaf." It was utterly hilarious.

Carrie was very assertive aggressive when she's drunk.

Let's say, some things are better left unsaid. Like Las Vegas, some things shall remain in The Hole.

First, Benis. Second, Merritt, Manny and Mark. Now Carrie and Perlis -- all pretty had too much fun at The Hole. Is there something in the air in that little sleazy bar?

Now time to get out of the building and take Carrie to Downtown to sightseeing a little. Then she will depart for San Jose, California tomorrow.

*sniff*

R-

No comments: