Saturday, December 18, 2004

JMU Wins, I Fuck and Cock-Out Colin

Two things has to be said today.

I am using the gold fonts as to congratulate James Madison University Dukes for winning the Division I-AA National Championship. It was an outstanding run for the Dukes and a huge milestone in JMU's short but robust history.

My elementary/high school is not far from James Madison University -- as Staunton is about 30 minutes away from Harrisonburg, the hometown of JMU. Occassionally, JMU sent its students to intern/volunteer/work at VSDB. I once met an intern's boyfriend who happened to be the star on Men's Basketball team. That guy is Steve Hood. He went to Maryland before transferred to JMU back then.

Traditionally, JMU is filled with great support for its women's athletics than men's. Especially with field hockey, soccer and basketball teams. I remembered the tragic day where JMU Women's Basketball team pulled the nation's greatest upset in collegiate women's basketball sport by upsetting 1st-seeded Virginia Cavaliers, 71-62 in Charlottesville. Then five or six years later, they did it again by upsetting No. 1-ranked Penn State in State College, Pennsylvania.

As for JMU's Men's sports, none excelled until this year's football team, they won the Division I-AA National Championship by beating Montana, 31-21 and finished the season at 13-2.

Two huge jeers goes to Kerry Mullan. Kerry socked in the face of JMU Quarterback few seconds after the Quarterback completed the throw. That was bad conduct. Good thing, he got the penalty on Montana. Kerry knew he was hitting the quarterback right into his helmet. Shame on you, Kerry.

Second thing, I played with someone via craigslist.org over the weekend. Among few comments that was being said to me were: Too big, nice cock, great fucker.

Too much information? Either way, one guy has a great butt. Played too much hockey back in his hey days, thus shaped his butt very well. Which is nice. I'd like to do it again with him.

Speaking of cock -- I just read GQ Magazine about the interview with Colin Farrell. He seems to enjoy flashing his cock during the production set of Oliver Stone's Alexander to a point where female workers would nickname him, "Cock-Out Colin".

The magazine asked him if it's well-hung, Colin cockteased, "People said it's hung, people said it's a peanut." Well ... I hate cockteasers ... and love 'em. They're amusing to deal with.

Sarah, yes, he has a sister -- Claudia. I read that among his favorite hangout at an Irish pub is in Williamsburg, Virginia -- which is about 35 miles east of my parents' home. I need to check it out eventually.

Sigh.

R-

No comments: