Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Gays (And Yamka) Have A Problem!

Just read the article on 365gay.com about the President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Its President, Gordon B. Hinckley (Is he related to that John Hinckley, the wacko shooter now imprisoned in St. Elizabeth's Hospital for shooting now dead-President Reagan??) spoke to Larry King on CNN's Larry King Live.

"We love these people and try to work with them and help them. We know they have a problem. We want to help them solve that problem."

He was talking about gays having a problem. He's nuts. Just typical X-ian. Next!


Who's Yamka? My niece by my sister's name. I was startled when my sister named her Yamka. Being an Irish/Scottish, that is bit odd name to start with. Lily said that Yamka means to blossom in Indian word. I rolled my eyes. And shot back: "Sistah, you know that she will have to deal with people calling her Yams on or around November and many people will mistook her to be oriental or African American!"

Yamka can use her middle name if she wants to, Lily said.

*rolling my eyes*

Fine with me, only time will tell, right?

R-

No comments: