Monday, December 06, 2004

Boy, This Is Good

I saw two commercials by Nike -- one riveting and crazy. One somber, that made me applaud its choices.


This one ... I was like, "Whoa, stop the game, stop. Stop. I say, STOP!" But it never stopped.

This one .... very simple and sweet. Made me go sigh. Some stuff are made for the eternity -- this is one of 'em. It raised my hair on my arms. Wow.

Since we are on the wavelength of Sports ...

No. 18 Virginia Cavaliers (8-3, 5-3) will play Fresno State (8-3) MPC Computers Bowl in Boise, Idaho. It is scary to play Fresno State than to play Miami (FL) or Florida State. Richie, plans to show up in Boise to see my beloved team play?

Virginia Cavaliers WBB is now ... 5-3. Don't ask me.

Connecticut Huskies WBB's Head Coach Geno Auriemma lashed out at UConn fans as "the most spoiled brats and that I hope we lose the next ten games." The next game, UConn routed Holy Cross by 39. Go figure.

Virginia Cavaliers MBB team is ranked No. 24 after a great start at 6-0. Go Cavaliers!

Speaking of Virginia Cardinals, my alma mater, VSD Girls BB finished 2nd in Virginia Classic. Tennessee winning the 1st. But Kim Fuller of VSD was the star of the tournament as she averaged 31 points per game in 3 games. Kim Fuller is the niece of Rosemary Fuller, my sister's high school nemesis. Either way, Kim rocks.

R-

No comments: