Sunday, October 09, 2005

Pictorial Galore!


Don't lie. Who shopped at JcPenney? I do not shop them -- actually, I probably bought some stuff twice or thrice in ten years from that store.

But I have a pop quiz for you. I'm going to post a picture of the first, original store of JcPenney in North America -- your duty is to find where it is located at. No cheating via the websites. I know the answer because I was there! In fact, I stood outside of my car and watched the area. I snapped the picture and grinned at the idea that this original building of JcPenney is right next to "Triangle Club" in midst of NOWHERESVILLE!

Can you identify the town? Each time I looked at the photo -- I always stared at that bar on the right? The population of the town is ... 2,567.

And yet, JcPenney conquered the fucking world!

Enough With JcPenney Shit: Next with this picture, willja?

Well, this picture is very interesting. Erik and I accomodated with Erik's aunt to Coral Gables, just south of Miami -- and she ordered us to step backwards into the grounds that is very ... wet. In fact, when I smiled, I can feel my feet sinking. And Erik was putting on his best smile because we were sinking so fast. Lucky for his aunt, she flashed this great picture before we ran off from that site.

Cool, is it?

Oh, by the way, the picture is ... about 9 years ago. How sad, is it? I miss Erik very much. Even if we had arguments, I love him. He has to be the most funniest person I ever hung out with. Sigh.

Cheers,

R-

No comments: