Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Dull Day, Is It?

Today is very dull day, I thought I'd entertain you with three things:

This picture -- I found it on in my picture box -- and I decided to match them around and play with the photo shop -- these pictures were taken in Seattle at some Mexican restaurant. Click on the picture to enlarge if you want to.

Jason, Phil, Mark, Merritt, Toby and Manny


On another hand, the UNICEF, the United Nations Children's Fund dedicated to advance humanity by working with the youth of Today, posed an advertisement that received lots of attention amongst the bystanders in Paris, France. Apparently, the UNICEF tried to reach the bystanders that wars destroyed people's lives. And I saw the poster -- I really loved it. Click the picture to enlarge.


Youw, the village of Smurfs has only one female and the rest are males. And the males sleep together. Think about it.

Now on the last thing, my sister had an entry that brought some memory of mine with Mom's cat named Garland. Garland is perhaps our family's favorite cat of many -- Homegirl ranked very close with Garland these days. When Garland died, Lily was so upset that she used the drawing to counsel herself. Check the entry of my sister's blog. Oh, yeah, be sure to view the trailer of Lily's drawing as well.

Cheers,

R-

No comments: