Monday, July 26, 2004

Mr. Chapstick

This tale is one of my favorite ever from a close friend of mine.  For now, I'll call him Mr. Chapstick.  Why?  Let me get to that story.
 
On a particular night, Mr. Chapstick told me that he's going out with this guy to play a little or two, I told him to have fun and play safe.  They departed.  I ended up being drunk and went home with Mark.  This took place in Washington, DC.  Two or three years ago, can't remember which year.
 
The next day, Mr. Chapstick and I met to chit-chat and he said he kept on smelling the damned chapstick bottle.  I was perplexed.  He said that the night before, he went out with this drunken guy.  They ended up having sex in the back of his car, instead of going home.  Putting the condom on, but lacked the lube.  The guy gave Mr. Chapstick his chapstick to "lube" the condom.  And it worked nicely.  Mr. Chapstick fucked this guy and fell asleep -- both fell asleep ... naked in the car.  Then they woke up and realized that they had dozed off, naked for others to pass by. 
 
I stared at him with shock(ment).  I could not believe it.  He nodded to affirm the true story then signed vehemently, "Y - E - S !!"  I grinned and shook my head in disbelief then he said, "And to top it all, I still smell the chapstick on me!" 
 
That was it.  His nickname is Mr. Chapstick.  I burst out in fits of laughter. 
 
Love you, Mr. Chapstick!!
 
R-

No comments: