Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Last Night

Last night, I cooked ground beef then poured baked beans in it. Squirted ketchup as much as can be. Stirred it around and voila! You got the creamy beef with baked beans. Cynthia went, "Ugh, so greasy!"

I had to do that. I am a southerner. We eat garbage. Once in a while, I have the urge to eat foods that my parents made for me as a kid.

It is delicious but not healthy, I know. Once in a while will simply do for me. At least, I do not smoke cigarettes everyday. The only problem that might occur today at work is that I might fart a lot. This happens when I eat baked beans.

Then I watched "The Red Dragon". Ralph Fiennes is irresistible. It is hard to believe that he prefers older women. Saw his dick dangling when he ran around in the film, forced me to smile a little. He is cute. His old geezer is lucky to have it up her chopped liver. The whole flick is rather sad. I could not blame Ralph's character to act like that. "The Red Dragon" is the prequel to The Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal.

In the last few days, I had been drawing bit too much. It calms me down, I think. I drew of different things then colored them. I think it is because I have these colored pencils that I found in some box, and decided to make the use of it. It is cool. I'm currently working on the skyline of Richmond, copied from a postcard. Let me see if there is a picture on the 'net ... yeah, here it is! That is similar to what I am drawing as of now.


R-

No comments: