Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Can't Live With Them, Can't Live Without Them!

I never liked Dan & Ron.  It is evident, though.  But initially, when I first moved in, I had to pay my share of the rent to Dan & Ron until January.  My landlady said that I have to pay her directly, not through Dan & Ron.  I was puzzled but as long as she is the Landlady, fine with me. 
 
When I moved out last May, the landlady asked me this question:  "I'm sure you paid your rent last December?"  I nodded and asked her why?  She said Dan & Ron told them that I did not.  She figured that they were lying. 
 
Ahh.  Did I mention that Dan & Ron are hearing? 
 
On other coast in Oregon, a friend of mine paid the rent and utilities bills.  And never complained that the utilities increased.  Until the fateful day, my friend brought an interpreter who overheard the two hearing roommates who said, "Let's just tell [deaf guy] that the bills are up again this month, so that we can save our rent and have our fun!" 
 
Suffice to say, my friend moved out.
 
Hearies.  Can't live with them, can't live without them.
 
R-
 
 

No comments: