Monday, July 12, 2004

Jonathan and My Weekend

My weekend was totally uneventful. In fact, on Sunday, I did not step outside of my apartment at all. Last Friday, I napped for a long time only to wake up to see few folks visiting Cynthia. Few this, that and there. That is all I will comment at this point.

Then on Saturday, I shopped food and had a long laundry. Ahh. Nice. It is certainly to do nothing because every weekend in the last 4 weeks were simply hectic. Now I get to do this.

Ahh, it is certainly nice to be wanted. I cannot help it if I am cautious and wary of anyone who told me that he wanted me. That he has feelings for me. That he wanted me so bad. Jonathan and I met at a certain place. He was all over me. He said when he saw me, he knew he wanted me. Some guys I will never understand, really. So wait and see. Yeah, his name is Jonathan. Oh, yeah, he is hearing. He has been emailing me 3 or 4 times per day. I'm flattered but why? No idea. I'm going to go with the flow.

R-

No comments: