Wednesday, June 09, 2004

My Desk ...

After some tumbles on the Chinese bus to New York. The arrival time was 7 AM, but I got there at 6:15 AM. Gawd, the Chinese bus drivers drove too fast. It was refreshing to see such a haze covering the skyscrapers as the sun rises in the open sky.

I have a thing for skyscrapers. I always surf this website when I am very bored. Maybe it is symbolic of male supremacy? I do not know.

Anyway, I found out that my desk at the office was drenched when someone upstairs left the water running all over the floors to my desk. My desk got the brunt of damages. Which means more workload for me to take care of. Just in time for an audit next week. Not a good sign if you ask me.

But I shall learn and move on.

And I'm sorry to say this -- I cannot wait for Benis to come! I just enjoyed his company immensely.

Last night, I cleaned up the boxes and discovered my old index cards. I was relieved. Because it contains some quotes that I amassed over the years.

I shall mention over the time.

Now back to work and fix my desk.

R-

No comments: