Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Jayson, NYC and Triple XXX Equals Insanity!

Getting home at 4 AM to discover the mess that Rico and Yassine left in my bathtub is not something that I enjoyed but at least, I barked at them.

One thing I hated the most about the deaf drunks are that they tend to repeat the conversations and do it with exaggeration. Like, "I WALK WALK WALK TURN RIGHT THEN LEFT THEN SAW ..." instead of "TODAY I WALK THEN SAW ..."

But that was so funny, though.

On Sunday afternoon, we went to Crif Dog for Lee to munch some bacon-wrapped dogs then rushed to Washington Square Park. A mistake.

The park was filled with thousands of people. I was not sure if I can find Jayson in the midst of beautiful park. I told Rico, Yassine and Lee not to sign in front of Jayson so I could observe from afar. They refused to agree. There he is.

He looks good, he looks radiant, he looks sweet. He's all that. Giving free hugs. Rico and Yassine were fast up close to get a hug from Jayson. Lee snapped the pics. Suddenly, Jayson signed. It's cool. I was impressed. Then I came forward and identified myself. It was fun. When we talked, I noticed that there was a TV crew filming our conversation. Turns out that they are a crew from Germany. Extremely cool. So I guess I'll be seen on TV sets in Europe with Jayson.

Will pose the pics of Jayson stuff when I get some from Lee via emails later.

After that, took them to places like Stonewall, Chelsea Piers, The Dugout, Ty's and yeah, Ground Zero.

Later in the evening, we went to Triple XXX party at The Hole. Lee, Rico and Yassine were consistently amazed at the behaviors of gay men engaging in sex. Rico said, "Look at this guy, he just rimmed someone else then kissed someone different. Ew."

Ahh, I didn't think like that but he's right ... EW!

I asked Rico if he VEE-VEE the whole drama? He said, "NO, I quadrupled VEE-VEE the whole thing, I am afraid that if I approach my friends in Ohio this weekend, nobody will believe me. Nobody will believe me when I go back to Amsterdam."

Thanks to that party, the sexually transmitted infections probably doubled the numbers. Something that will keep GMHC (Gay Men's Health Clinic) busy for a long, long and long time. I saw guys' facial expressions in the dungeon and in the main floor, it is borderline of animalistic behavior. Scary, weird and crazy.

No, I did not do anything bad except drinking and observing all night long. Besides, who wants to touch me?

The next day, Lee, Yassine and Rico were pretty exhausted and still talked about the whole ordeal at the Triple XXX party.

Either way, it was good to be with my friends once again. Now I have to figure out a way how to bait Jayson into my arms again. ;-)

Cheers,

R-

No comments: