Friday, May 21, 2004

Don't You Love These Last Minute Events?

Before I entered yahoo.com, I groaned. I saw the movie advertisement of "Garfield The Movie". This time, it is not a cartoon. It is a real cat. It appears that this coming summer, we will have lots of fun films.

Yassine just emailed me with a sense of urgency that she needs a place to stay for a night before she goes back to The Netherlands. Needless to say, I said "sure". I never said "no" to any friends of mine even with the last minute thing. How awful am I, Evil Robot???

Actually, I felt sorry for Yassine because when she gets here, we will go straight to Barrage to check out the GBNY scene (depends on who's going) ... then onto Deaf Professional Happy Hour (DPHH) in East Village, hosted by our Mistress Breen. That might be too much for Yassine, all in a night. Should I take her to The Cock, just to give her the sense of climax? Only time will tell.

Last night at America's Restaurant. Web never knew what hits her as everyone surprised her for her graduation party. Surdus gave her a cool t-shirt that reads: "Abso-fucking-lutely". For the fans of Sex and The City, one has to know the comment, though.

I drank two The Amerita, big mistake. It was pretty strong. And suffice to say, I fell asleep right after I got home from the restaurant. Good thing, I live only 3 or 4 blocks away from that restaurant.

This morning, I walked to the office, all I see is different types of men. I just love NYC men, nobody looks like the other. Except for Chelsea shit.

R-

No comments: