Monday, May 03, 2004

DJ Aaron Elvis' Triple XXX Party

Benis and I rounded up Web and Lil Joe for some fun and drama at the legendary Triple XXX Party at The Hole. According to the information, the Triple XXX Party will be the last time ever at The Hole.

It was Benis, Web and Lil Joe's first time ever. My fourth time. Suffice to say, we "is the VEE" all the night long!! So many dicks, so many drunks, so many assholes, so many cool dudes.

It was difficult to pin what's happening from the beginning to the end. But there were some negative moments that shocked me a little. It is not cool to pull someone to go downstairs to play when one said no. It is not cool to pull someone to enter the bathroom when one said no. It is not cool!!

The bartenders were charming. Even after an hour of free drinks, I kept on getting free drinks or reduced prices. They did not have to do that but they did. I probably gave them 1,842 dollars in tips. ;-)

The go-go boys were insane. The drunkards everywhere were ... all that. I think Benis, Web and Lil Joe will not be able to think clearly for the next two or three days. There were moments that people became very aggressive in chasing my friend, Benis. That was a big fuckin' NO-NO! Which part did you not understand what Benis said when he said, "NO, no, no!"???

The music was good, knowing myself -- I'm not a fan of music. But feeling the soft vibrations all night long was great. The DJ is none other than Aaron Elvis, the owner of Narcissism 101. Met him, he's charming dude. He's funny, sweet and a gentleman. We had good conversations while Benis, Web and Lil Joe were in search of shock"ment" values.

Shortly, Web left. Benis and I were supposed to leave but he wanted to return for few minutes, only to see some incredible drama that unfolded before our eyes -- it was bizarre to see a familiar person on the bar counter like a dog, beckoning a stripper to fuck him in front of 20 or more guys. Totally uncool.

I was in the midst of a chat with Aaron when I felt a thunderous crash. Then I turned to see a ladder on the floor with a naked guy writhing in pain. Because the floor is wet, the ladder slipped with the naked guy on the top part of the ladder -- probably trying to retrieve his clothes (the coat check is right above, you'd have to use the ladder to retrieve your stuff) -- so literally, you could say that naked men actually flew all over.

Men? It happened three times.

That was a cue to go home. I smacked Aaron with a kiss and ran off home with Benis ... needless to say, I was in bed with Benis (nothing happened, trust me) and he kept on talking about what happened at The Hole. I nodded, nodded and dozed off.

Aaron, it was great to meet you. Thanks!

R-

No comments: