Tuesday, August 03, 2004

They Branded Me As ...

According to the game on the Internet, I am a Left Wing Communist, much to Kurzz's delight.

Have fun playing this game: Love In War

Anyway, here is another subject that I am not afraid to hit on -- I watched Something's Gotta Give on DVD last weekend. It is about an elderly couple who fell in love with each other, but the problem is that the male (Jack Nicholson) is used to be a womanizer with a taste for young women. At one point, the female character (Diane Keaton) was upset with the male character for doing this to her.

The male character was very honest and straightforward, "The truth is, I just ... I don't know how to be a boyfriend."

*rimshot*

That clicked with me. Honestly, I do not know how to be a boyfriend. I had been single for a long time, I dated a little. When I was in love with someone else, we were very secretive and we treated it like "best friends". It was very confusing, come to think of that experience.

So when Jonathan pursued me, I admitted that I'm flattered but at the same time, bit afraid of this because I simply do not know how to be a boyfriend.

R-

No comments: