Monday, August 23, 2004

Quote of the Weekend

Last Saturday at Bowlorama on University Avenue between 12th Street and 13th Street, I mingled with my co-workers who partied and bowled for Donna's 50th Birthday Celebration. That girl is 50, but she looks like 35 or so.

Needless to say, we were pretty crazy on that evening.

However, there were several shelves of pins sitting with many autographs by famous persons. I browsed around while gulping the beer as well as belching some (I had to because the bowling alley is so straight!), I was amused when I saw Richard Jefferson's quote on a pin. Richard is currently playing for the USA Men's Basketball team in Athens, Greece. He also plays for New Jersey (soon to be Brooklyn) Nets. Richard impressed me with his keen thoughts on the game itself.

R-


No comments: